Update: I talked to several friends yesterday who were talking about shopping online. They are already finding great deals and savings on products online. Now I’m hoping they will take their savings one step further -add rebates! So here’s the details!
If you already shop online, why not have the companies pay you some of that money back in rebates?
Before you shop at your favorite store (Gap, Ann Taylor, Shutterfly, Snapfish, Ebay, Walmart….) click on Mrrebates.com. or Ebates. (Both sites work the same)
- Login or register (If you are registering for the first time, you will get a $5.00 bonus just for signing up!)
- Now type in the store name where you want to shop in the search bar at the top.
- A small screen will pop up telling you that you are being directed to your store’s site.
- Then you will be at your store site.
- Shop like normal!
- Pay like normal!
- Receive your product – like normal!
In a few days, you will get an email saying "Thanks, your rebate is being processed at Mr Rebates."
It takes 90 days after you make your purchase to have that money available and you must accumulate at least $10.00 in rebate money at MrRebates or Ebates. But then you can request a check mailed to you or have the money deposited into your Paypal account.
I understand that this is not INSTANT savings – but I figure if I am already going to be spending the money, I may as well have the company send me some of it back.
Have fun shopping!